Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's YOUR Favourite Set??

Here we are, the sixth and last challege for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Anniversary Challenges.  Maki has challenged us to use your Favourite Set!!!  I'm sure it comes as absolutely no surprise that mine is Gerber Daisies!!!!!  :)  (Strangely enough, this could probably fit the Frame It Out Challenge, the Pink Challenge and the Cut and Pop Challenge as well!!!)  Want to play along???  Link your creation to the Mr Linky on the Flourishes Blog and if you upload to SCS use the keyword FTTC52F!!  Did I mention there are prizes as well!!!!!  :)

I started with a base of pink bazzill and layered with a lighter shade of pink bazzill and then a piece of white embossed with the Victoria EF.  The middle strip is some lighter pink punched on both sides with the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Punch and pierced.  Next is a layer of white and then some Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival DSP (from the 6x6 paper pad).  For my feature panel, I've cut a piece of pink bazzill with the Label 1 Nestabilities and layered with a piece of white cut with the Lattice Pendant.  Next I stamped the Daisy Bouquet and both butterflies from the Gerber Daisies stamp set, coloured them with markers and cut them out and popped them up on the centre panel.  To finish I added a couple of Kaisercraft Rose Pearls to the top and bottom corner.

Stamps - Gerber Daisies (Flourishes)
Paper - Pink and Light Pink Bazzill, White, Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Label 1 Nestabilities, Lattice Pendant Shapeabilities, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Punch, Victoria EF, Kaisercraft Rose Pearls, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Scissors, Foam Tape.

That's all for now, I hope you've enjoyed the samples I've made for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Anniversary Celebration and hope you play along!!!  I do have another post in a few hours if you want to pop back soon!!!  :)

34 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh my word you've been so busy!!!
Each and everyone of these cards is beautiful in it's own way! I love the pink Daisies and those gorgeous butterflies. Your framed Cottage home is beautiful - i'd just love a house like this with the stone path and picket fence!!!!
Those sweet peas with your pretty colouring and unusual ric rac is lovely.
The fruity box is very clever! love how you've sat the box outside the circles.
More Daisies with the yellow background just pops of the page.
On and on it goes!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yippie!! The set is my favorite, too! Your daisies are stunning and lovely! Gorgeous work, Kathy!!

Becky said...

This is such a stunning image and this card is gorgeous.

Marisa said...

Love how you mounted the flowers on the nesite. Those flowers look like they pop right off the card too. Fabulously coloured and the butterflies are a lovely touch. Great card!

Leigh said...

I love the template nestie behind the image Kathy. Pretty card.

Lovely Linda said...

HI Kathy - you have outdone yourself my friend! I love the way you use this set - just stunning - after seeing this I am sure it is everuone's favourite! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring with your fabulous work! {{{hugs}}}

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Kathy, every card you've made with this stamp has been gorgeous - no wonder it's a favourite! Love the butterflies too.

Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy. It's another winner by you loaded with pretty details!
~Carolyn

Denise Marzec said...

Stunning card!! LOOOOVE the soft pink and white combo!

Grace said...

Oh Kathy.... this is stunning!!! I LOVE the way you framed the gorgeous image!!! Love the color combo and how "soft" it feels! Just beautiful!

Liz Williams said...

What a gorgeous presentation of this very lovely stamp! Love the little butterflies added in.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! THis is one of my fav set too. Love the pendant background.

Danni said...

Wow! Simply gorgeous! Pink and pretty flowers and butterflies? be still my heart, I'm in love!

Carol L said...

This is one of the most beautifully detailed cards I've seen to date!! It's just fantastic!!!

Heide said...

The daisies look stunning in pink! Faboulous work!

Lois said...

Love the pendant behind your gorgeous daisies!

Edna Morrisedie said...

SURPRISE... you chose the Daisy... and with pink too, surprised again--NOT!! I'm liking the pink cross hatched paper too!

Ellen said...

Hello Kathy,

What an beatiful card!!!!! I love the color, the stamp and the details.

Hugs,
Ellenxxx

Karen W said...

Wow lots of cutting and you did a fabulous job on this. Just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. All your work is just fabulous.

Smiles, Laurie said...

What a verstaile image. I love how you used it with the pinks! This is a lovely card.

Ravengirl said...

Gorgeous card! Every detail is magnificent!

stampqueen said...

Love all the layers - wonderful texture!!!! Love the daisys too.

Tracy said...

This is simply gorgeous. Love it!

Sonya said...

Lovely card, beautiful blooms and butterlies.

Renee said...

So beautiful!

Cammie said...

Stunning card!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Pink is IT. This is very, very nice. Great job Thanks for sharing your talents.

Sabrina said...

So pretty - and I love the little butterflies who have landed in the corners.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty , and it's one of my favorite sets too!
hugs,
Gini

Cathy Spicer said...

This is my fav Flourishes set also - oh how I hope to get one soon!

Trina Kuriger said...

Wow, this is amazing! Your coloring is beautiful on both the daisies and butterflies.

Dawn Frost said...

I can see why you chose the gerber daisies as your favorite set, they are gorgeous! The border punch is so elegant and adds so much!

Maria_G said...

This is definitely my favorite stamp set, I saw the gerber daises at one of the craft show and purchased it. Love your card, must use my butterflies more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails