Monday, July 26, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER

Hello Everyone!!!  A huge thanks to everyone who stopped by and entered the Blog Candy draw!!!  It was wonderful to read all your beautiful comments!!  :)  Today the winner has been drawn by Random.child (aka my daughter LOL!!!) and the winner is.......


Number 4 --- Congratulations KERRIE!!  Please email me (email link on the sidebar) by Friday so I can post your goodies out to you!!!

Thank you so much to everyone that entered and I hope you continue to enjoy stopping by or reading my blog posts!!

If you want to be in the draw to win a 10 Sheet Pack of X-press It Blending Card and a 24 Copic Wallet - there is a new Challenge starting this Wednesday on the CopicOz Blog and you have a whole month to join in!!!  I'm hosting the first one, so I hope you come by and play along with me!!!!!

Hugs
Kathy  :)

4 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Obviously Miss A and I need to have a conversation about hair!! Totally cute, albeit totally out there!!

Jessie said...

Awww, what a cutie!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe! Your lil' girl is so precious :)

Linda Carson said...

Random.child is totally adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails