Friday, December 16, 2011

Sunflower Girl

Hello Everyone!!  Today as Splitcoast, the Free 4 All challenge is Winter Flowers!  Not necessarily to have flowers that bloom in Winter, more a bit of colour to cheer those who live in the Northern Hemisphere where the snowy Winter has set in.  Here in Australia however, we are in glorious Summer and thankfully it's not too hot and humid yet!  :)  I look around and see flowers galore, beautiful Frangipani, Poinciana, Agapanthus and still some Jacaranda so it wasn't hard to be inspired for this challenge!  :)

I've used Sunflower Girl and the Prima Donna Petals Die-namics for my flower elements on my card, both by My Favorite Things.  I've stamped my girl in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured her with Copic Markers (R81, R83, R85, E000, E01, E11, E33, E35, YG13, YG17, E50, E51, E53, YR31, R20, Y21, Y35, YR24).  She's been cut out and popped up on foam tape and framed with white (using Large Oval Nestabilities), pink (Dainty Doily Die-namics), and green bazzill (Labels 8 Nestabilities).  For the flower and paper panels, I've used October Afternoon Sidewalks DP and I've finished with a little bling in the corners!  :)


Stamps - Sunflower Girl (MFT)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pale and Mid Pink Bazzill, Green Bazzill, White, October Afternoon Sidewalk DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Prima Donna Petals, Fancy Flourish and Dainty Doily Oval Die-namics (MFT), Large Oval and Labels 8 Nestabilities, Embossed Curve Punch, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones, Pink Satin Ribbon, Scissors, Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

3 comments:

pam124 said...

Oh, she's adorable Kathy and your coloring spot on as usual. Such a cute and feminine card. Hope all is well!

Holly aka Toy said...

Taking a stroll through your beautiful blog this morning :). I see you've been busy making gorgeous stuffs! I love the journal especially. I use to make altered journals years ago and they were such a great source of comfort to me. I probably have half a dozen still packed away! Big hugs, my friend!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fan use of papers and colour with your gorgeous girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails