Tuesday, March 8, 2016

JustRite Birdie Friends


Hello Everyone!  It was my day off from work today and I was able to play with this super cute set by JustRite Papercraft called Doodled Birds!  How could you resist such cute birdies on their long (and not so long) legs???  I also like that you can mix and match the sentiments in the set.  :)  I'm not particularly a 'bird' person, but I know people who most definitely are and thought this would be a perfect sentiment to make into a card to give!  What do you think??  Have you got 'bird' friends too??

This is a super quick card that you can whip up in no time!  I've used a pink base and layered with kraft. Then cut a piece of Wild Wasabi with JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles (*I LOVE THIS DIE SET*) and top with some cute DP.  Around this I've added some Mesh.  The birdies and sentiments from Doodled Birds have been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (RV52, RV55, BG11, BG13, Y21, Y35).  I've cut this out with Rectangle Nestabilities and matted with pink card and popped it up on X-press It Foam Tape.  To finish I've added a few buttons.

Stamps - Doodled Birds (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pink, Wild Wasabi, Kraft, Summer Breeze DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles, Copics, Mesh, Buttons, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love those birds..such a pretty card..

Gab said...

What a great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails