Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tickled Pink!


Hello Everyone!!  Can you believe it - its ANOTHER BIRD card for the week!!!  As I said in my last post I'm not really a 'bird' person, but for some reason I can't seem to escape them this week!  LOL!!  Welcome to Bird Week!  :)  This time I was thinking of a friend (Hi Katherine!) who likes a specific type of bird - Flamingos!  I picked up this Flamingos Die and companion stamp set called Tickled Pink by MFT a little while ago but have been too busy to play until now.  It's always fun to play with new toys and I have ideas for other people with these sets too!  I can see more birds in my future!!  :)

I've used a pink base and layered with Chocolate Chip (punched with a border punch), topped with white and some Cherry Blossom DP.  Across this I've added another strip of chocolate topped with more DP that has the sentiment from Tickled Pink across it as well as some brown and pink ribbons.  I've cut white and pink card with Circle and Stately Circle Nestabilities and trimmed the side.  The flamingo is made using MFT's Flamingo Dienamics cutting pink and black card as well as some DP for the wing.  To finish I've added a few rhinestones to the top corner.

Stamps - Tickled Pink (MFT)
Paper - Pink, White, Chocolate Chip, Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom DP
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories - MFT Flamingos Dienamics, Circle and Stately Circle Nestabilities, MS Deco Fan Border Punch, Brown and Pink Ribbons, Clear Rhinestones

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

This is such a fun card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails