Saturday, September 21, 2019

Beautiful Girl


Hello Everyone!  I have some super fun news that I've had to keep secret for a little while....this month I'm a guest designer for Uniquely Creative!  If you haven't heard of them before, Uniquely Creative is an Australian stamp and die company with some beautiful designs and I've been blessed to be ask to join the team this month!  You can follow all the latest news on the Uniquely Creative Blog!

Let me introduce you to Beautiful Bird!  My first reaction was "How CUTE is this bird"....my second reaction was...."What sort of bird is this and how do I colour it?".  I have to admit I'm a little bird-challenged and did a lot of research on this bird and in the end decided it must be a Rosella!


This bird didn't actually come with the spots on the wings, I drew them in with a Black .01 Copic Multiliner.  I've stamped and coloured the bird and leafy branches from Beautiful Bird with a large range of Copics and Prismacolor Pencils and then die cut with the matching Beautiful Bird Dies.  I've stamped the "Beautiful Girl" sentiment in pink ink and die cut with the matching die.  The other sentiment is also from Beautiful Bird and I've trimmed it with a paper trimmer.  Once I had all my pieces, I constructed the card using green for the base.  Next I've taken white card, die cut some feathers using Uniquely Creative Sketchy Feather Trio 1 Die set as well as a layer for the card.  I've placed the feather die cuts over the panel and airbrushed with Copic G43 to create my background.  Around this I've added pink ribbon and topped with a panel of pink and white (lightly airbrushed with Copic G43) and popped it up on foam tape.  I've glued all the images and sentiments as shown and finished with some Uniquely Creative Silver Pearls.  (Just a heads up, you can buy the stamps and dies as a bundle!)

Stamps - Beautiful Bird (Uniquely Creative)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Pink, Green
Ink - Memento Gray Flannel; Versafine Black; Catherine Pooler It's a Girl
Accessories - Uniquely Creative Dies - Beautiful Bird, Sketchy Feather Trio 1, Uniquely Creative Silver Pearls, Copics, Copic Multiliners - Black and Pink, Prismacolor Pencils, X-press It Glue Runner, X-press It Foam Tape, Green Fineliner, Pink Ribbon

Copics Used for Rosella -
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y26, YR00, YR02, YR04, RV00, RV52, RV55, YG11, YG13, R20, R22, R24, R29, B01, B12, B14, B16, W2, C1, C3, C5

Prismacolor Pencils Used for Rosella -
904, 1022, 942, 1011, 923, 1033, 938, 956, 1063, 1065, 1072, 993

Copics Used for Leafy Branches -
YG11, YG13, YG17, B34, E11

Prismacolor Pencils Used for Leafy Branches -
120, 945

You can be inspired with even more projects using these beautiful new sets at these locations - Uniquely Creative Blog, Facebook and Instagram! Thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

1 comment:

Gab said...

Amazing card! Your colouring is fantastic !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails