Friday, September 20, 2019

Less is More Unless...


Hello Everyone!  Today the Divinity Divas are playing with the September Release and I've been using some of the awesome new Coffee themed goodies from Divinity Designs to create a fun Trifold Card.

I've used the Tri-fold Card and Layers die to cut some orange card for the base and the Latte Love paper for the layers.  I've used the 'coffee' die from Perk Up Stamp/Die Duo to cut some brown card and glued it into place.  I've also used Perk Up to stamp both the sentiments in brown ink onto cream card.  The first one I've cut using Sentiment Strips Dies, the other I've cut with Large Banner Dies.  To accent, I've used Cocoa and Coffee Stamp/Die Duos to cut out the mug, hearts, coffee and foam. 

I love that the Cocoa and Coffee set has all the mix and match pieces (and they can be used for other projects besides coffee themes too)!

Stamps - Perk Up SDD (Divinity Designs)
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper - Divinity Designs Latte Love, Pumpkin Pie, Cream, White
Accessories - Divinity Designs Dies: Tri-Fold Card and Layers, Sentiment Strips, Large Banner Dies, Cocoa and Coffee SDD

You can find lots of inspiration using the latest goodies at these locations - the Blog, FacebookPinterest and Instagram. Thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :) 

1 comment:

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is so cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails