Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome Baby Colton!!


A friend of mine gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy this week!!! So happy for her and her family!!! I looked back and found Sketch Challenge 211 over at SCS and thought it would be perfect for what I wanted to make. I started with some blue bazzil and matted it with some white and then matted again with some green bazzill. Then I found some cute checked paper by Jasart that I found at ABSA and matted it with the blue bazzill and tied some blue gingham ribbon around each panel. The main image is from SU's Bundle of Joy stamp set that was kindly lent to me by EDNA that I coloured with markers and pierced the border and cut out with my rectangle nestabilities. The stars are made with Spellbinders star nestabilities that I got for Christmas from my wonderful hubby!!! I've added some mini silver circle brads to each star and the sentiment is from SU's 'Small Sayings' to finish off.
That's all for today, thanks for visiting!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable Kathy!

Jane said...

Beautiful cards!

There is an award on my blog for you!

Jane :0)

Leigh said...

Your cards are fabulous. Great way to use the giraffe and you've made wonderful use of the sketch too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails